Some eye care situations require immediate treatment. Here is a list of the most common:
- Rapid or gradual loss of vision
- Eye Pain
- Eye Trauma (Often from sport related accidents such as racquetball, tennis and baseball.
- Sudden onset of double vision
- Extreme sensitivity to light
- Pink Eye
- Sudden onset of flashes, floaters or shadows in your vision
- Foreign bodies in eye such as metal shavings, splitters, etc
If your eye injuries are severe, you should proceed directly to the nearest emergency room, especially if your injuries were a direct result of a motor vehicle accident, blunt force to the eye, or burns.
We accept most PPO plans. Please bring your insurance card with you during your appointment.