Innovative, New Visioffice System Uses 3-D Images of Patients’ Eyes to Offer the Most Personalized Eyeglass Lenses Available
Laguna Eye Care, a leading eyecare provider in Laguna Woods, recently announced the addition of the state-of-the-art Visioffice® eyeglass lens measurement system. Manufactured by Essilor of America, Inc., the Visioffice allows eyecare professionals at Laguna Eye to capture 3-D images of patients’ eyes to provide more accurate, personalized eyeglass lenses for every visual need. The Visioffice measures the exact location of each eye individually, as well as the visual behavior of the patient.
Patients who require corrective lenses benefit most from the precision of the Visioffice’s advanced measurement tools, resulting in a more personalized visual solution.Laguna Eye Care can now provide patients with eyeglass lenses made specifically, and uniquely for them, even based on their visual behavior – whether they tend to move their head or eyes more.
In addition to innovative 3-D measurements, the Visioffice System also helps patients select frames and learn about the features and benefits of various lens designs, materials and lens treatments through interactive and user-friendly videos.
Activisu® Powered Visioffice®
WOW is vision like you’ve never seen! It provided High-Definition vision that is clearer, sharper, and better night vision. Unlike most eye exams that just correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism, iZON® lenses take your unique visual fingerprint into account. Our doctors take individual measurement of your eyes and customize them into iZON® High Resolution Lenses. These lenses allow you to have a quality of vision that is simply amazing!
Your Customized Lenses
With the basic data from your eye exam and you’re the complex iPrint, your individual iZon® High Resolution Lenses are produced. These lenses take both the basic lower order and higher order aberrations into account, producing a truly unique result.
Seeing in High-Definition
With iZon® technology, your vision will be clearer, sharper and you’ll have better night vision than ever before.
reasons why we should provide you with your
- Quality: Unlike items that people purchase often during the year, it can be difficult for you to judge quality in a pair of glasses. We use the finest frames and lenses available so that your glasses will be precise, dependable and attractive long after your purchase.
- Value: Good value in eyewear is receiving quality glasses at a fair price. Our fees reflect quality workmanship with brand name materials, yet are often lower than “one hour” stores. As independent practitioners, we carry a much wider selection of superior internationally renowned lenses not available at chains, such as Zeiss, Varilux, Shamir and Nikon. We offer a price match guarantee for complete frame and lens purchases for comparable products.
- Expert Staff: Our competent and caring staff of trained professionals give you personalized care to suit your need from frame selections to lens options. We will do all we can to make sure you’re happy with your glasses. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priority.
- Selection: We offer a large selection of frames to choose from, including top designer brands as well as highly affordable budget selection packages. Our experienced staff will help you select the frame shape, size, material and color that matches you prescription and looks best on you.
- Lens Options: There are many advanced new lens designs and lens treatments which can enhance your visual comfort and make the glasses lighter, thinner, glare-free and more durable. We’ll demonstrate and explain all the latest developments that would be appropriate for your needs.
- Warranty: We guarantee all workmanship for one year and take the worry out of wearing glasses. If you choose to purchase your eyewear elsewhere, feel free to bring them in and we will verify that they meet our prescription standards.
- Convenience: One-stop-shopping to facilitate a seamless transition from your exam to having your prescription filled accurately. To accommodate your busy schedule, we are open 6 days a week and have an on-site optical lab to expedite your order.